- Confirmation: All telephone and email bookings are provisional. Your provisional booking request will be confirmed by email and an invoice will be sent to you. A booking will only be confirmed when payment has been received.
- Fees: are due within 10 days after your booking or before the course date, whichever is the sooner. Your place can only be confirmed when we have received your full fee. A receipt, joining details and precourse information will be then sent to you.
- Cancellation of course by client: then the following conditions will apply:
- More than 15 days notice No charge
- Less than 15 days notice Full fee due
- Failure to attend Full fee due
- Late arrival resulting in failure to complete the full qualification Full fee due
- Cancellation by Quantum First Aid Training: This is very unlikely, however we reserve the right to cancel at any time, if this were to occur you would receive the full course fee. If a course has to be cancelled at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances we will make every attempt to contact you at the address, telephone, fax, email given on your booking form.
- Insurance: is carried by Quantum First Aid Training. Copies will be made available upon request.
- Disclaimer: Quantum First Aid Training should not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury or delay of any kind to the client, employee of the client or any third party by any act, default or omission of any kind however caused except so far as such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Responsibilities: First Aid training is an active practical subject and can be physically demanding. Participants are normally expected to be physically fit enough to kneel, twist, and bend over simulated casualties, to sit on the floor, to perform simulated CPR, roll, be rolled and help roll simulated casualties. Part of your course may occur out of doors, if this is so you are expected to be responsible for your own warm and waterproof clothing.
Please bring any medical problems to our attention before booking the course.
Clients are responsible for maintaining acceptable levels of behaviour; unacceptable behaviour may lead to offenders being asked to leave. You will be asked to pay for any malicious damage caused by yourself.
- Contact time: Late arrivals or absences during the course or from any session will probably mean that you will not receive the qualification certificate for which you have joined the course. Qualifications have a mandatory contact time requirement. In all such cases the full course fee remains payable.
- Enrolment: increasing use of qualification certificates to support identity fraud and issues relating to assessment authenticity have resulted in all ITC qualifications having to verify candidate identity. Please bring some form of signed (e.g. credit card) or photographic (e.g. driving license) identity confirmation to your first aid course. If your identity cannot be authenticated during the course then certification will be delayed until the Awarding Body can confirm your identity.
- Pre course information: You must ensure that you have read the pre course information which will be emailed to you as soon as payment is received and your booking is confirmed. You must be aware of pre course requirements especially relating to enrolment, responsibilities and contact time.
- Photography: Quantum First aid Training may seek to use photos of students for website / publicity purposes. Please advise us if you would prefer not to be involved in this.
12.Certificates: Will be issued to the clients upon Quantum First Aid receiving full payment of the agreed course fee and once the paperwork has been processed.
Typically they are received 2 to 3 weeks following the course.